We surveyed recruiting and career experts to find out what causes them to toss a resume in the trash at first look. Here's what we found.
Including these five résumé elements will help you clarify your thinking, focus on key skills and accomplishments, and craft a résumé that will help you stand out from the crowd.
Which blunders will send your resume straight into oblivion? There might be dozens, depending on the job, but experts say these five common resume mistakes are most likely to derail your job search.
In today’s competitive job market, it is important to develop skills that will make your resume stand out. But some of the job skills that might have moved your resume to the top of the pile a few years ago might not be worth as much today. Which skills are on the verge of becoming so last year?
Hoping to relocate? Get the ball rolling on landing the right job in the right location with these expert resume and cover letter tips.
Will managers read this resume? Whether you're evaluating a friend's or your own, make sure you can answer yes to these questions.
Give a strong start to your career
- Highlight your key achievements and industry exposure
- Attractive and reader-friendly resume format
- One-time telephonic discussion with the Resume Writer
- Multiple iterations over email, until you are satisfied
Need a Cover Letter?
- Effectively introduce yourself to prospective employers
- Your goal should Understandable goal
Get Your Dream Job In MNC Companies